Friday, April 17, 2009

Java People Spotlight: Domenico Crescenti

In this edition of the "CTP People Spotlight" series we introduce Domenico, one of the CTP competences for content related topics.

Java Competence Role:
Messica (insider)
My Master Kung-Fu Skills
:
They call me Mr. Bean
I'd be excited to get my hands dirty on:
JCR 2.0 (JSR-283)

Q&A

Q: Hi Domenico, how would your message look like if you would have to tell it via Twitter what you are currently doing?
A: I'm buying some insecticide to feed the bug in my code :)

Q: What was the greatest piece of code you have ever written so far?
A: That was definitely the play fair chiffre

Q: What is the best quote you have ever heard about programming?
A:
"Cool!!! You didn't mess up my code"

Q: What is the best quote you have heard from our managers?
A: "........."

Q: What is the most cutting-edge technology or framework you actually used on projects?
A: Vamosa!

Q: What is your favorite podcast?
A: Discovery Channel Video Podcast – the US original of course – and the Java Posse Podcast

Q: Which Java book can you recommend and for what reason?
A: Java (Taschenbuch) by far the best Java book I’ve ever read.

No comments: